Quote

我把那些不愿放大也不愿删除的记忆写在了这里。。。 - anonymous

2013年12月9日月曜日

Latin Sunday!

So I met this colleague over an incident about a complex transaction, and miraculously we got to know more about each other. Knowing that both of us have a thing to do with dancing, he introduced me the dance school that he's currently in, Dance En Motion.

I didn't took much notice about this school as I don't really fancy Latin dance, though i enjoy looking at the moves. But, this fine day, I finally gave in to his constant "notice" about the classes and schedules and so, I signed up for the trial class package for Salsa, Bachata and Latin.

As the date got nearer, and of course, I've been doing my research about the moves, I got really excited.

The moment I stepped in the studio; sexy and professional students were dancing to the remix of Latin music, practicing their moves for the shooting at Marina Bay Sands later in the afternoon. I was dumbfounded. They look so elegant and beautiful. My excitement didn't help and I was practically bursting in cold sweat. I was so worried that I look dumb in front of the mirror.



But well, I got a little consolation when most of the participants are first-timers in dancing. So... a little confidence boost for me; at least I had some background in the many different forms of dance I used to learn.

End of the day, Bachata took me away. I had SO much fun in Bachata, partnering with awesome partners, learning and grooving away like nobody's business. Looking at myself in the mirror every now and then when I did the moves with my partner, I can't help but give a big pat on my shoulder, thinking "hey! you can dance fatso!".



0 件のコメント: