Quote

我把那些不愿放大也不愿删除的记忆写在了这里。。。 - anonymous

2014年1月1日水曜日

Hello 2014!!

Oh my.. can't believe how quickly the year passed!

Woke up coincidentally to see my favorite anime on TV! Cute bunch of frogs in their mission to conquer the human world only to see themselves falling more in love with the humans! Exactly the meaning behind that every one should hold - Embrace and not dislike!

Last year was another beautiful year. Made new friends, lost some. Found new interests, neglected some. Enjoyed the slight changes in my current work, missed some. And many more! 

Remembering how heartbreaking it was to the departure of one of my close colleague, made me realise how precious life is, how much it's there waiting for you to shower more TLC. It's never too late to start making changes for the better. I have to admit that my temper has gotten worse, and I have became a little more sensitive to my surroundings, guess it's the age, but I PROMISE, I'll try to see things on a brighter side this year!

Schedule have been really tight this year too! Filling the dates with work, exercises, outings, and the list goes on.. One thing that I have successfully incorporated as a "Fixed Asset" to my off-work schedule is the packed exercise routines. I was exercising on and off the years before, even though the reminders of "exercise-to-lose" was always ringing. But this year, I have gotten hold of these reminders and (pats to myself) I've successfully shed 4kgs this year! Thanks to Zumba, Basketball, Badminton, KCombat, Kickboxing and the misc dances that I've went! 

So this year, I am going to continue these wonderful happenings and routines that I started previously and, oh oh oh! I finally registered for an Instagram account, so..... promised made, people!!

Lots of Love, Hugs, Kisses, Laughter, Happiness, Health, Wealth and stay active all!!!

0 件のコメント: