Quote

我把那些不愿放大也不愿删除的记忆写在了这里。。。 - anonymous

2010年3月4日木曜日

SMILE

It has been weeks since I checked on my lovely friends’ updates. And reading Lili’s entries always never fail to knock some senses and make a smile on my face. Though it’s always lengthy and I am not very hardworking in reading paragraphs, I’ll still do it for her, my supportive friend!

Quote from Lili: If that someone is meant to be your friend, good friend, best friend, etc. he or she will be and always will be. Just like how I can be acquainted with Omma, Jan & JY and eventually becoming buddies. And for all the stupid things that we have done to be acquainted with XMM, Toshio, etc. were simply fruitless….. These are people who walked into my life unexpectedly.

*nods* Totally agree with her. Like the period when I was so wrong getting all disappointed with Ah Pang, treating her like a stranger and we “reconciled” unknowingly by miracle and ta-da! My BFF still!

It is simply wonderful to have true friends whom you might not keep in contact daily, you might not miss him/her, but you know that deep down you can always count on them when you need them (though they might not be available~ =x).

The highlighted one is especially memorable. Well, It was REALLY silly of us then plotting ways to know XMM, Toshio, etc. But it was enjoyable, spicing up our poly life and it sure remained as one of our fond friendship memories with all the plots, and “detective hunts” in shopping mall etc., I hope? So not fruitless yah? =)

** I don’t know why but the incident of me kicking Lili’s slippers down the level only to end up in an unsuccessful “revenge” suddenly pops out of my mind now~**

Not forgetting the “extras” who passed by in the process of knowing our “targets” like the most exclusive “Little Mole” that I believe if we were to bump into him or recall the many topics we had about him, we will still be crying and laughing hilariously non-stop for minutes attracting weird glances from people around us. Ha! =x

0 件のコメント: